CCWG Livestock Supplies has been a retail division of CCWG for over 45 years and has something for everyone from the smallest pet owner to largest farmer.
Lethbridge, Alberta location serves our western customers in an old red brick building. They will be moving to the business park across the road from Perlich Auction Mart for Monday, May 8th. Construction is almost done! Check out the photos of the progress.
Our branch locations offer the same livestock related products we that are in our printed CCWG Livestock Supply Magazine Catalogue, plus much more. You will find all your needs for animal health products, ID tags, shearing supplies, stockman’s library, fencing, handling equipment, feeders, pet supplies for large & small.
Each of our locations has a wool depot for the sheep producer to drop off their wool while picking up their livestock supplies or check out our wool depot listing for one close to you.
Products available from our store:
- Animal health products – medication, milk replacer, vitamins
- Fencing - permanent, temporary, portable, electric, insulators, wire/tape
- Handling equipment - crooks, halters, deck chair
- Handling & feeders - chutes, pens, trimming stand, hay feeders
- Hoof Care – medications, shears
- Livestock ID tags - sheep, goats, pigs, cattle
- Lambing Supplies - bottles, nipples, holders, Woolovers, Ewespoon
- Livestock management - software, predator control, scales, readers, Moocall
- Shearing supplies - machines, clippers, blades, cutters
- Sheepskins - rugs, woolwash
- Show & Grooming – hand shears, Orvus, Howard wool cards, sheep blankets
- Stockman’s library - books & DVD's for all livestock & age groups
- Veterinary Instruments – syringes, castrator supplies, dehorners, plastic boots/gloves
- Waterers - Gallagher E-Fount & Lil Spring
- Wool & Mohair products & supplies – rovings, batting, socks, blankets
Any questions? Just call or stop by
918- 1st. Avenue South
Lethbridge, AB T1J 0A9
Moving May 8th to: 145 Broxburn Boulevard, Lethbridge, AB T1J 4P4
403-327-3760 1-800-567-3693 Fax: 403-380-6982
Weekdays - 8:30 am to 5 pm
Saturday - 8:30 am to 4 pm