CCWG Mission Statement
TOPS IN SERVICE...
TOPS IN RETURNS...
Sheep producers in all parts of Canada are increasing the use of the services offered by their own Co-operative. Serving Canada’s sheep producers with pride since 1918.
NINETY-SIX YEARS OF SERVICE
1. Wool bought and marketed year round
2. Supplying a full line of sheep producer’s needs
3. Distribution of wool sacks
4. Prompt servicing of shearing equipment
5. Supplying the Canadian Wool Grower Magazine free of charge
6. Distribution of helpful information on sheep, wool and animal husbandry practices
7. Efficient marketing of Canadian wool world-wide
8. Federal and Provincial liaison with government
9. Promotion of wool through our Real Wool Shop Boutique
10. Shareholder Discount Plan
11. Shareholder Wool Shipper Loyalty Reward Program (SWSLRP)
For over nine decades the growers’ own Organization has followed a wool selling policy based on the tested and proven pattern of orderly marketing, and sale of Canada’s wool on a graded and objective measurement basis. Year in and year out, in good times and bad, these principles have assured the grower of full market value for their wool and the highest overall returns for their product.
As a partner of the sheep producer, wherever they may live in Canada, the company is organized to provide service to its grower members, maximum efficiency in warehousing, accurate grading and orderly marketing of wool. To make this partnership effective, the grower is urged to continue and extend the practice of good sheep husbandry and intelligent flock management throughout Canada.